28th February - 2nd March 2022
Inspiring ideas and case studies looking at games and play in museums
Museums are typically thought of as destinations to house and display art, artefacts and collections of cultural interest. But in an age of shortened attention spans, it’s becoming more obvious that museums can’t simply be something nice to look at — they must actively engage their visitors.
To do this, many institutions are turning to play, in its many forms, to both engage and educate those who walk through their doors.
The Museums, Games & Play Summit will bring together museum professionals from around the globe to share best practice in creating engaging playful experiences both in the museum and online.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Watch from anywhere with wifi live or on-demand.
- Get actionable advice that you can put to work in your museum right away.
- Hear what’s worked for others and where you should focus your time.
- Discover the tools and techniques that can save you time and energy.
- Be inspired and get excited about your work again.
- Put your questions to the speakers during the live stream.
- Connect with like minded people through our MuseumNext members area.
- Get full access to recordings of all the presentations until 2023.
Unlimited - Bring everyone in your museum - £240
Individual - For one person to attend - £120
Freelance - Discounted rate for freelancers - £60
Student - Discounted rate for students - £25
Founded in 2009 in England, MuseumNext brings together a passionate community of museum leaders, makers and innovators to ask ‘what’s next for museums?’
We believe that museums must look to the future to stay relevant in a rapidly changing world.
And by bringing together a community of people passionate about museums to share their experiences, we help to spark positive change in the sector.