Our aim is to bring artists and heritage organisations together, helping them to collaborate more effectively
- an artist interested in finding out more about opportunities to work creatively with dance in museums,
- a museum, heritage site, gallery or archive interested in interpreting your collection through dance,
- a producer,
- or any other arts or heritage practitioner or organisation
please complete the form on the right to join the Imagination Museum consortium. This is an informal group and it is free to participate. While we're not currently funded, we share information with the Consortium list much less regularly than we post on social media, so you may also want to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram via the links at the bottom of the page.
- Join the conversation - sign up to hear what others have to say, or submit an event listing or opportunity, a blog post about your working process, a case study or resources you are happy to share. These will be published online and circulated amongst consortium members. We have templates to help you share this information with us, so make a note in your message if you would like guidance on how to format your case study for example.
- Receive notifications about current news and opportunities via our consortium mailing list - the form on the right signs you up to our consortium list, but please also join our general mailing list via our Homepage if you wish
- Find out about our consortium meetings - opportunities to learn about best practice and meet like-minded practitioners from the arts and heritage sectors
Any content you submit will be reviewed to ensure it is in keeping with the aims of the Imagination Museum (see About Us) and we may make small changes to make it compatible with the format of the website, but we will always check with you before publishing an edited version.